About ASG Enterprise
ASG Enterprise incorporated in 2007 and attained the highest standards of integrity and excellence at every level. To us, integrity and professionalism are of the utmost importance. As a firm committed to excellence, we maintain highest industry standards for security officer’s training, honour, loyalty and character.
ASG Enterprise security is an ACS-approved contractor for security guarding services committed to meet the requirements of any business needs. We follow fair and square policies of quality, environment and recruitment subject to our Equal Opportunity policy.
Our Mission, Vision and Values
We have been built on integrity, excellent customer-focused support and professionalism which remains our core values. At ASG Enterprise,
we stand by our principles, place our clients first, tailor each service to meet customers’ needs and our staff are exceptionally trained to
deal with every job in a qualified manner.
Our aims are to:
- Provide a high standard of security that fully satisfies the needs and aspirations of our clients
- Deliver a safe, welcoming and motivational environment for our clients and their staff
- Retain our proven image within the industry and maintain a good relationship with our clients
Our vision is to be the leading high-quality security provider that understands clients evolving needs.
For Security Companies in the UK
The company define Corporate Social Responsibility for Security companies in London as follows:
- Conducting Business in a socially responsible and ethical manner
- Protecting the environment and the safety of people
- Supporting Human Rights
- Engaging, learning from, respecting and supporting the
communities and cultures with which we work
Business Ethics and Transparency
The company is committed to maintaining the highest standards
of integrity and corporate governance practices to maintain
excellence in its daily operations, and to promote confidence in
our governance systems.
The company will engage stakeholders clearly, honestly and
respectfully. The company are committed to timely and meaningful
dialogue with all stakeholders, including shareholders, customers,
and employees, indigenous peoples, governments…
The company will ensure employees are treated fairly and with
dignity and consideration for their goals and aspirations and that
diversity in the workplace is embraced. The company will apply
fair labour practices, while respecting the national…
The company recognise that governments have the primary
responsibility to promote and protect human rights. The company
will work with governments and agencies to support and respect
human rights within our sphere of influence.
The company will integrate community Investment considerations onto decision-making and business practices and will insist in
local capacity building to develop mutually beneficial relationships with communities.
We observe Strict Guidelines
To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill Health and provide adequate control of health and Safety risks arising from work activities. To provide adequate training to ensure employees are competent to do their work. To engage and consult with employees on day-to-day health and safety conditions.
Health and safety maintenance at work
- Ensure that our environment and workplace are healthy and safe;
- Carry out an assessment of the risks to our health and safety at work and put
measures in place to reduce the chances of an injury or illness happening to
- Communicate all issues through risk assessment form and assignment
- Ensure that a supply of drinking water and toilets are accessible to
- Provide with personal protective equipment, free of charge, if the health and
safety risks of our job cannot be controlled adequately by any other means;
- Provide the employees with information and instruction about health and
safety hazards that you may be exposed to;