Whatever service suits your needs best, we always start work in the same way by understanding your security needs and making the recommendation that is right for you. We tailor our security services around your needs and preferences. We are SIA approved contractor. Our guards are trained beyond the basic standards so you can be confident that, while they are on your site, they will be able to actively support your health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
Static Security Services
These are also referred to as Manned Guarding . The primary role is to conduct a comprehensive security patrol, whilst this is widely seen as to prevent and deter an intrusion, which is only a small part of their role, they can be tasked to:
- Report/prevent damage caused by weather such as flooding, leaks in roofs, icy conditions.
- Report/prevent potential damage such as fire/trip hazards.
- Stop theft of company property, be it material or intellectual.
- To ensure lights are switched off, and help reduce costs to the company and environment.
- Doors are locked and clear from obstructions.
- Enforce company policy, such as smoking or parking rules.
- Controlling access and deliveries to the premises.
Retail Security Services
Retail security services is a very visible presence within a store or shopping centre; they are the human version of a CCTV camera with the added benefit that they are on the ground and mobile so that action can be taken immediately. With shops opening longer, some even opening 24 hours, there has been a marked increase in the need for dedicated Retail Security Guards and the roles they fill vary from:
- Theft – the obvious one
- Prevent vandalism
- Anti-social behaviour
- Car park patrols
- Health and Safety
- Detaining of suspects
- Suspicious items
- First Aid
- Fire Marshall
Before the Retail Security are put in place a detailed Loss Prevention Audit is carried out to identify what areas carry what level of risk and a plan is drawn up that is agreed by ASG and the client. For more details and to discuss your needs and preferences, contact us. Our FAQs page answers some of the most frequently asked question. Click here to know more about us.